Friday, June 14, 2024

Weekly Menu

 Lets see if I can follow my well laid plan I mentioned last week. After a pretty quiet week last week, this week is a little different.  Joshua and Nate are attending Worship Camp which is a day camp they have attended for the past few years.  They are home in the evenings but are usually pretty tired.  

Here's the plan for the coming week:

Friday - Baked Ziti and garlic bread.  I don't make this often as it makes a ton but it sure does taste good when I do make it! 

Saturday - Dinner at my mom's house 

Sunday - Roast in the crock pot, beefy noodles, and a salad 

Monday - Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup.  This is a new recipe so I hope it is good! 

Tuesday - Blackened Shrimp and Grits and Roasted Zucchini

Wednesday - Amish Breakfast Casserole and Blueberry Coffee Cake

Thursday - Double Crunch Orange Chicken, Fried Rice, Green Beans, and Quick Marinated Charry Tomato Salad  I made this chicken recipe years ago and I remember it being super tasty so lets see how good my memory is! 

Part of my plan is also to make a dessert and cookies each week for no other reason then it's nice to have homemade goodies instead of all of the store bought things! 

This week I hope to make Oatmeal Butterscotch Bars and  No-Bake Black Forest Cheesecake Bars.

No comments: