Friday, April 29, 2022

Weekly Menu

 After a week away (I'll share about our vacation soon!) it's back to reality and we are hitting the ground running this week!  Joshua and Nate have state testing this week so I am away from home Tuesday-Friday while they test.  Dinners need to be "old favorites" that are easy and quick.  

Friday -Sunday - We are still gone/traveling

Monday - Today is the only day we are home but it's also the day I need to unpack and go to the store!  So, Sloopy Joes, Potato Salad and Chips are the plan! 

Tuesday - Tacos on this Taco Tuesday!

Wednesday - We actually have nothing on this Wednesday now that AWANA is done!  Spaghetti and Garlic Bread for the win tonight

Thursday - I'm heading out this evening so dinner has to be easy for the guys - Leftovers :-)  There should be left over Sloppy Joes and left over taco meat.  I'll also have soup on hand just in case.  

No comments: