Saturday, February 20, 2021

2021 Week in Photos #7

 Here's a look back at our week: 

Saturday - We went to my mom's and the boys went sledding!  We also enjoyed dinner and Darryl put her new snowblower together and had to make sure it worked! 




Sunday - Valentine's Day! 

The table before all the food :-) 
Yes, the cat.  Always has to be in the center of things HA!  (Don't worry, he was removed from the table as soon as the photo was done - naughty kitty . .. .but cute kitty HA!) 
Dinner was spaghetti with meat sauce or chicken alfredo along with salad and garlic bread.  We also had Valentine's cookies that I picked up from a local bakery.  

My special Valentine!  

Monday -  We had a Holiday!  Our on-line school takes Presidents Day off and since Josh and Nate are already weeks ahead, we took it off (some years, we are already behind so we treat it like a normal day).  I really enjoyed my day marking off some "to do" things and I spent hours scrapbooking! 

Tuesday - It was a snow day!  Actually, my kids had a virtual field trip to learn about Sue-The T-Rex.  It just so happened that it was a snow day for our friends too.  Everyone got to participate in the field trip.  The kids also spent a good hour or so outside playing in the HUGE piles of snow!  




This was the true total as the deck was completely cleared off prior to the storm - it was right about 6 inches of fresh snow. 

Wednesday - Darryl had a procedure at the hospital so he and I spent the day there and then got our favorite Tacos for a late lunch/early dinner before heading for home. 

Thursday - School . .. and haircuts.  

Friday - Wow this week end fast.  I squeezed in grocery shopping, cleaned up the house, and went to Tae Kwon Do with Nate.  



No comments: