Friday, August 2, 2024

Weekly Menu

 Welcome to another week! This next week my teens are going to "Nana Camp" for a week HA!  What is Nana camp?  Well, they are going to spend the week with my mom and just hang out with Nana.  Since she lives close by and we normally (not always) have dinner at her house once a week it is easy to not set aside time for them to "go to Nana's" like they would if she lived a few hours away.  So, this summer, we decided to make sure that happened!  :-)  They are getting picked up on Monday and returning on Friday! 

Darryl and I still have to eat though and yes, we will eat at home for the most part.  Inflation is real so the budget is super tight meaning we need to not eat out! 

Friday - Stromboli and Salad.  This was slated for this past week but I needed to switch a few meals around.  

Saturday - I have a college gathering that we are all going to attend so we will have dinner there.  

Sunday - Crock -Pot Swiss Steak, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans

Monday - Creamy Chicken Soup with Pasta and Spinach with biscuits. 

Tuesday - I have a ladies dine out with my Sunday School Class that I am planning to attend so Darryl wil probably grab something or come home and eat leftovers (which is often prefers to do!) 

Wednesday - Shrimp Scampi with Linguini and French Bread. 

Thursday - Chicken Scaloppini Pasta, Biscuits and Green Beans 

No comments: